You should bring the following documents to
the Dean's office (originals and copies):
- Medical certificate and AIDS certificate
- School certificate
- Birth certificate
- 4 photos
At the Dean's office you should:
- you should put the name of the major you want to study and the language of instruction
- Take the
- Pass the language test and Mathematics and Physics test
- Make the contract
- Pay the tuition fee
Then you should go to the Dormitory headquarter.
There you should:
- Give the
- pay the
NB: There are 12 dorms in the University, students are divided in dorms according to the chosen faculty.
and get the key from the room
NB: Normally there are 3-4 students in 1 room
!!! If you don't want to live in the dormitory, you can rent the apartment. You can do it by yourself or with help of the agency.
- In the dormitory you should come to the Passport officer and give her
Go to the Visa manager. You should bring the following documents to her in order to submit documents for getting the temporary registration card:
!!!! You MUST do this during 10 days after crossing the Ukrainian board. Otherwise you will pay the large penalty!
- Copy of the 1st page of passport and copy of visa
- Notary translation of the passport
- 6 photos 3,5*4,5
- Official order about your acceptance to the university
- Allowance letter from the Vice Dean
- Document from the Dormitory's passport officer
- You should to draw up your insurances – medical and immigration
- Pay the registration fee for the Immigration service